About Me

My photo
Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago

Wednesday, July 29

Spider-Man Can Wait

Spider-Man
Can Wait By Deonte Jones




I’m Baby Austin And I Like To Run Around.



Spider-Man
Can Wait Because I’m The Hero In This Town.


When My Mom Is Sad And Her Head Is Drooped I Tell Her, Turn The Frown Up-side Down
Spider-Man Can Wait Because I’m The Hero In This Town.


When Someone Loses Something I Swoop All Around.

Spider-Man Can Wait Because I’m The Hero In This Town
by
Brother Author 6


When My Little Brother Is Crying, I Give Him A Toy Crown


Spider-Man Can Wait Because I’m The Hero In This Town


My Mom Tells Me To Clean My Room, I Go Swoosh, Poof, and the Garbage Is Drowned.
Spider-Man Can Wait Because I’m The Hero In This Town.
At Night Time When I Put On My PJ Gown…



Spider-Man Can Go Ahead Because I’m Tired Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment