About Me

My photo
Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago

Wednesday, July 29

2nd Grade Blues


Brother Author #1

2nd grade blues…

Finger painting, in my world, I got the blues…

Just, struggling to ride my bike that I always use…

Today, after hearing the sudden ring of the ice cream truck, I trip and fall…

Had to work, out my workbook today, couldn’t even play with my friends, I wish I could see them all…

Just got the brand new light-up, spider-man shoes, all I was trying to do was show them off outside, scuffed em’ up…

A day in school, and got a timeout, because I told my teacher to shut up!

I went to lunch, and spilled my apple juice on the floor…

This girl ate all my cookies, and still wanted more…

I lost my show-and-tell toy…

I found out it was with this boy…

I went home, only to be in trouble with my dad…

He said, my teacher said I was just being bad…

I went to my room and stumped my feet…

It was so loud you could almost hear it from the street…

My sister went to go tattle tale…

I got yelled at again, I felt so pale…



I got the 2nd grade BLUES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment