About Me

My photo
Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago

Wednesday, July 15

The Wind You Can Feel - BA 10

The Wind You Can Feel

You can take my life and my mind too. You don't have to take my heart, I'm giving it to you. But the one thing you will never get is my pen because without it I'm nothing. Writing is the only thing I have left. My mom don't like me, my family treat me like I was a person on the street. Most of my family never wants me by their kids. Isn't that something; I cannot go next to my cousins. So kill me, let me rollover and die, but when I go don't let my writing go with me, let it stay with you. I know people are getting tired of reading about my blank life, because I am. I can't take it anymore. Someone kill me and get it over. I'd rather die and be remembered than live and be forgotten. So, when I turn to dust don't let my writing turn to ashes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Levon! I'm so proud and excited for you! Your words inspire me to take a closer look at all my students. Keep it up! Ms. Eberts ;)

    ReplyDelete